Sunday, April 5, 2009
LDS Business College
School's out for the summer!! School's out forever!! So I finished my time at LDS Business College! I would be attending graduation on Thursday, but I'm in California with my family, so I will just be getting my degree and certificate by mail. I have finished my general Associates Degree and I am also recieving a certificate in Medical Office Assisting. I have completed all my classes, I just need to complete my internship and then I will be completely finished! I really have enjoyed my time at LDS Business College. My testimony has been strengthened so much and I have learned to much about other cultures and have been strengthened in my business experience. It has been a great means to accomplish what I wanted to accomplish accademically, but the main thing I have loved are the religion classes I've had the opportunity to take. I have learned so much about the scriptures and about the gospel. Through my marriage class I have been strengthened and I know the knowledge I've gained will better my future marriage. It feels so good to accomplish something you've worked very hard for and I'm so happy to be done! I hope to go back to school to obtain my Bachelors Degree, but we will see what the future brings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





yay! congrats! I bet it feels wonderful to be all done(well almost). love ya lots. hope you gusy are enjoying california.
ReplyDeleteWHOO HOO!!! YEAHA!! I am so excited for you! yay! and what a great break.. going to cali! I hope you are having a blast! I love ya!
ReplyDelete